Monday, February 6, 2012

Welcome!!

Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Eric McGaha and, as most of you already know, I am currently attending Frederick Community College. I'm currently working towards an associate degree in general engineering. After I graduate I plan to attend the University of Maryland and pursue a degree in electrical engineering. My eventual goal is to start a business after I graduate. As most of you have probably already figured out, I'm a severe electronics enthusiast (aka. NERD!). I have been interested in electricity since I was able to walk... Well maybe not that early, but it wasn't long after! Enough about myself, now I want to tell you a little about the future contents of my blog. I will be sharing my knowledge and love of electronics. I will include many interesting science/tech related topics. They will include everyting from Tesla Coils to CNC Machines, and whatever else! I'm creating this blog for my class assignment; if you see posts which are irrelevant to electronics or electricity, this is why. Even though this blog is being created for a mandatory class assignment, I'm still going to take full advantage of this opportunity. I hope you find the information posted enjoyable and helpful; I will do my best to continue to keep it fresh and interesting. Thanks again for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment